Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dear Mark

I have been so busy over the past bit that I haven't really tried to contact you. We should really talk. I think a relationship could be mutually beneficial.

I've still been looking for her. I think you're experiences might be able to help me find her.

But I suppose that all you readers would like to know what has happened since last time we spoke. Not much has, but there was one very important thing that happened. I saw her again. She didn't see me, but I saw her. She was in a supermarket wandering around. A random woman I had never seen before pulled her out before I could make eye contact. I tried to follow them, but I lost them. I swear she almost looked...ugly. Sickly, even. Like she had had a stroke.

I've also had a new dream. It took place in a black void. It seemed to have no floor, no ceiling, no walls. Just blackness everywhere. I'm standing this time rather than the usual sitting. When I look around, I see him next to me. The only difference is that he seems almost the same height as me. As if he's been diminished in some way. It feels strange to stand so close to him and not panic, but I stand there as tranquil as a monk. Almost like I feel we relate in some way. Like we are the same degraded man.

When I look straight forward, I see her standing there. She's facing away from both of us, looking into a bright, white light. She starts walking toward it. I begin trying to struggle to catch her. To stop her from leaving. I can only move my head. I look over at him and see him attempting to move as well. All he can do is shake his head in panic. I try to stay calm. It's hard, but I am able to keep myself from crying and obscuring my vision.

She is almost a perfect silhouette when she turns her head back and smiles. Her face begins to melt and she turns away and disappears into the light.

-Casey

4 comments:

  1. have you tried researching her online at all?
    maybe someone else has had encounters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Smile, you trying to say something? Computer not working? Anyway, Mark, I don't know where I would start. I guess I could put a basic description of her on the google. And what do you mean encounters? She just seemed like a runaway to me...

      Delete
    3. There's obviously something special about her. Not just to you, but in terms of abilities.

      Then again, they're probably most noticeable from our perspective than yours.

      Delete