Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I saw him again

I saw him. I know I did. I saw him on the freeway, just standing there. She was with him. I tried to stop and get to her but he disappeared with her before I could reach them. That bastard. She didn't even look upset. He must've done something to her. Brainwashed her or something. I know she misses me, because I miss her. She has to. She.....she....

I'm in a dark room again. They're both there, but my friend is gone. My friend has ceased his pursuit, it seems. I was happy with that friendship. But then I must stop thinking, because he is enveloping her. He is trying to steal her away. I try to stand, but I cannot move. But then she breaks free from his grasp. She runs toward me and I'm preparing to have her again, but she doesn't stop. She runs right past me and I can't look back. I don't know who or what she's running to. He is standing there, seemingly helpless. He just stands there. I almost feel sad for him. Sudden I can't remember anything. No memories. No feelings. Not even my own name.

-Casey

2 comments:

  1. Oh god...I'm so sorry :(

    Are you going to continue your search?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to. Nothing will deter me. Dreams cannot overcome Drive.

      Delete