Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Losing Hope

I'm sorry I haven't posted. I've been trying to find her ever since my last post. No one was able to help, and they said the girl looked like a lizard. What assholes! I just wish people were more helpful these days. I've traveled up to Fresno. I'm beginning to think I'll get back to Portland before I find her. I don't want to go back there. Too many bad memories. Speaking of which, I was called by someone and told that my mother's body was found along with a jar full of strange smelling purple smoke. They are trying to connect it to some sort of itch cult, and I just wish I could tell them what's really going on.Everything about The Slender Man and Smile and The Sect. And that it's all real. But they would just admit me to a psyche ward or arrest me. And I need to find her and keep her with me. So I can't tell anyone.

So, this guy commented on one of my posts. "Mark White". I clicked his name and read his blog. It seems he wants to help me, and I wouldn't mind helping him. From what that message said I think helping him will bring her back to me. And I need that to happen. So, I will update once Mark and I have made official contact and we will try to do something about all this shit.

-Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment