Saturday, May 19, 2012

Intrusion

I had a dream last night. I'm laying in my bed, and she is standing next to it, smiling. So beautiful. She whispers in my ear. So beautiful. She cuts off my limbs. So beautiful. She rips out my heart. So beautiful. She eats it with a giant grin on her face. So beautiful. Then I woke up.

Ever since she has gotten here, I've slept on the couch. When I woke up, I heard the glass door in my room sliding open. She sleeps in there. Nobody goes in there. I bolted up and ran as fast as I could into there. In saw him standing there. He stood there like a pillar of marble, straight as a pole, not a single twitch. He began to reach out for her with a tentacle, but I grabbed her and ran out as soon as I saw him. I grabbed a kitchen knife, bottles of water, and some chips and threw everything into my grandmother's car. I can drive well enough. I sped out of the driveway and down the street. I could see him coming towards me in the rear-view mirror. I must've gone over the speed limit by a lot, but he seemed to give up after a while. She went back to sleep in the back, and I looked up hotels that were a good distance away. I found a reasonably priced one and drove to it. It was a sleazy motel, but at least they let me take a room.

She's watching TV now. Some kid's pirate show or something. I don't know what step I'll take next. Oh, she wants to type something. Guvf bar jvyy xabj gehr fhssrevat. Lbh jvyy frr n zna qrtenqr gb qhfg.

Awww, she just type random letters. I'll leave it, it's just too cute. I'll post tomorrow if I can. Update you on the situation. Stuff like that.

-Casey

4 comments:

  1. Casey, I don't think you should trust that girl.
    Those "random letters" are a code.
    They translate to "This one will know true suffering. You will see a man degrade to dust."
    I don't think you should keep her with you anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? A code? You know, I thought you wanted to help. How could you accuse a little girl?

      Delete
    2. We're trying our best to help you, Cas. But he's right, those letters do translate to a phrase.

      Keep updating, mate. Stay safe.

      Delete
    3. I'm sorry Casey, I am trying to help. It might not be her doing it.
      We just want you to be careful.

      Delete