Thursday, May 17, 2012

Futile Efforts

It seems that I have not  been able to shake my pursuer. I haven't seen him, but I've seen signs of him everywhere. I got a mysterious e-mail with just ":)" in it. My desktop background got changed to a picture of a forest. I haven't seen anything in there yet. I think I've heard things outside. And I've had a new dream. I dream of a black room, similar to before. This time I can see him from the beginning. I hear someone whispering in my ear. He comes closer and I feel my stomach acids boiling. He embraces me with his black tentacles and the whispers stop. The shroud disappears and I'm in the sky. I look down into a dark abyss. Then I wake up. It's happened 3 times now, never changing a bit. One second, someone's knocking on my door. I'll post again when I can.

-Casey

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you survived the last encounter.
    I hope the door knocking wasn't a trap...
    Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete