Sunday, May 20, 2012

Disappointment

I called the police before setting out. I reported a missing person. I described how she looked, told them where I last saw her. And then those assholes had the gall to ask her name. I hung up right then and there. If they're gonna disrespect her, I don't need their help. I'll find her on my own. I'll start by going North. I doubt she went back toward San Diego. I will start driving after I post this and will ask around with her picture. I'll update later after I've asked some people.

-Casey

4 comments:

  1. Look...I don't know what I'm meant to do...but someone involved with you and this "Slender man" thing wants me to help.
    From across an ocean, that's a bitch... but I can offer this advice at least: Learn to trust. They meant no offence by asking about her...with most kids, it's the first step to finding them. Sometimes reliance on other people isn't a bad thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't. Fucking. Smile at me. I will accept any help I can get, but don't go pulling that shit.

      Delete
  2. This is a no humour zone, huh?
    Fine. as long as it's mutually beneficial it doesn't matter.

    where do we start?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you can start by telling me if you've seen this girl I'm looking for. She has dark hair and is really really cute. I last saw her a bit north of San Diego. I don't know how she could've gotten to England, but I'm kind of out of options. I've been driving and stopping and asking almost 48 ours straight now.

      Delete