Sunday, May 27, 2012

False Victory

That's right. I had done it. I had killed the thing that I've been trying to get away from for months. Or did I?

After my state of adrenaline and euphoria faded away, I began to take in my surroundings. And I realized that I was not as victorious as I had been so sure about. I look down, blood covering my boots, and See the crushed skull of a man. Mid-30s maybe. I began to panic and freak out. I hastily hid the body (good thing I was wearing gloves). I also washed all the now red blood off of my grandparent's car. I took one more gland at the road behind my car to find her still gone. I had done nothing. Well, except for kill a man. That wasn't new for me. The puking was, though. Never thought I had so much stored in my stomach. I got back in the car and broke down for a bit. After breathing deeply and wiping my tears from my eyes, I began driving forward again. Like it was just another day. I didn't look suspicious at all.

I finally got to a town the next morning. I decided that I would keep driving after I got something to eat. So I went to a truck stop diner place. It was alright enough. Then, I went back to the car to find a note in my car.

"You will never know when you have truly won. You are too imaginative for that.

:)"

That bitch. Why doesn't he just come and face me? I have experience now! I could take him! If he wants to come get me, let him come. I will stomp him into the ground if I have to.

-Casey

1 comment: