Saturday, June 2, 2012

New Information

Well, I took Mark's advice and tried to find something about her. I started out with basic physical traits. That yielded nothing but picture of other people having a wonderful time with their little kids. Useless.

I was hopeless. I didn't know what to do. Mark said something about searching her "powers". I don't know what the fuck that even means. I began to get frustrated. So frustrated that Smile asked me what was wrong. I told him. He just shook his head sat in the corner. I can't believe I'm still even keeping him with me. The ungrateful bastard.

I began to smash my keyboard. I typed things that wouldn't give me any results.

"I love you"

"Please come back"

And soon enough I typed, "Girl that you care about, and one day, she vanishes.

I got something.

I got a link to another blog. A blog about a man who cannot get over his slightly pedophelic tendencies. A man who has a friend who needs help. His friend has been driven insane trying to find a little girl who she lost. This little girl was taken by police. She was given to him. He instantly loved her. Just like I did. His friend came back and tried to get the girl. She was apprehended. He kept taking care of her. She whispered to him. He was hers forever.

-Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment