Sunday, June 10, 2012

This Will be the Last

I found her, friends. I finally found her. After all the trials and tribulations. After all the searching, I've found her. And now we can finally be together again. All of us. Her whole congregation is here. We are here to help her. To do her bidding. To find more. I will not have time or purpose to post on here anymore, so this is where I end it. I suppose it would be rude of me to not provide an account of the event.

Before I even set out on my journey, I made sure to get the axe I remembered having in the dream to assist me. got to Portland only the day after I made my last post. It took some time to be able to have enough courage to go back to that place after everything that had happened there, but I eventually did. I entered the park and felt almost at home in a strange way. I suppose after going there since I was little, even near death experiences couldn't make me afraid of this place. I decided to take a leisurely walk through the park. Take detours. Visit the witches castle. After all, I didn't know if I would ever come out again. Everything seemed so serene and peaceful. Like the calm before the storm.

Eventually, I stopped stalling and focused on the current objective. I got my bearings and went in what i was pretty sure was the direction of the clearing. I went the wrong way a couple times, but the dreams had helped. I got to the clearing after about an hour of walking around. As in the dream, the tree was closed up. Unlike the dream, I did not freak out. I walked calmly up to the trunk at started chopping at where the hole should be. Everything happened like it had in the dream, Only nobody was in the small room with the candle. I decided they must be hiding. I poised to charge. I did. I got the middle of the room and tripped on something. I still don't know what. With a mouth full of dirt and I don't even know what else, I sat up and saw her standing over me.

She helped me up. She seemed strong for a girl of her age. I got up, dusted off my pants, and felt myself being pulled down. Once I was at her height, she whispered something in my ear. Something I cannot repeat. I'm not allowed to. But it was something that gave me a lot of clarity. I knew what I was meant to do now. I could see now. There were many people in the room with me. My friend. The woman from the store. Even the thing that caused all this from the beginning. Everyone was here and I was no longer afraid of any of them. They all seemed like friends.Like we were all in the same boat. Because we are. We will always be.

So I stay here now, if I'm not assigned something to do. It may seem like a boring lifestyle, but I love doing what I do. We all do. As a final word, I would like to apologize to Mark or anyone else that I may have been helping. Goodbye to you readers. Hope you can join us one day.

And from everyone here,
Stay smiling, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment