Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Approach

I know what I'm supposed to do now. And it came to me in a dream.

I was walking along the pathway I walked along in one of my first dreams. The one in forest park, where I first saw The Slender Man. I'm walking in the same direction I did in that dream. Eventually, I get to the all too familiar clearing. Only this time, the tree is closed up. There is no entrance. So I freak out. I take an axe that I apparently had on my back and just start hacking away at where the hole should be. Eventually, I can see through a small crack I've made. I start working away at that one spot, and eventually there is a hole just big enough for me to fit through.

I push through into an area of almost complete darkness, but I can see a dim light in the distance. I start walking toward the light. I get to the end of the "hallway" and see him standing over her as if to protect her. She's just sitting there drawing on the ground with her finger. I get ready to charge and then wake up.

So I'll do just that. Only, after I poise to charge, I will charge. And I will kill him. I don't care what happened to that other guy. I will save her. We will be together again.

-Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment